Развернуть скрытый контент
Please be advised that WhoisGuard does not own, administer, host or provide registration services to the Domain, but simply provides anonymous privacy protection services to any domain registrant. We cannot terminate the Privacy Protection as we do not have control over the service. As such, we ask that you submit your DMCA Take Down request to the hosting company of the website. To find out who the hosting company is please visit the following website: http://www.whoishostingthis.com/
Please note: In order for a complaint to be a valid DMCA notice, please include the following information when contacting the Hosting company in writing:
1. the electronic or physical signature of the rights holder or the person authorized to act on behalf of that person;
2. identification of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
3. an identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the hosting company to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material); or, if applicable, identification of the reference or link to material or activity claimed to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the hosting company to locate that reference or link;
4. name, address, telephone number, and email address of the person claiming infringement;
5. a statement by the person claiming infringement has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rights holder, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the person claiming infringement is the rights holder or is authorized to act on the behalf of the rights holder.
WhoisGuard services have plainly legitimate purposes, including permitting domain name registrants to avoid SPAM and protecting privacy against information harvesting. See Matthew Bierlin & Gregory Smith, Privacy Year in Review: Growing Problems with Spyware and Phishing, Judicial and Legislative Developments in Internet Governance, and the Impacts on Privacy, 1 I/S: J.L. & POL ’Y FOR INFO. SOC’Y 279, 313-14 (2005). WhoisGuard serves no function as an intermediary of these types of disputes, neither is WhoisGuard typically in a position to adequately investigate such claims and pass judgment on the relative merits involved.
In accordance with its policy, WhoisGuard agrees to provide you with the contact information of the owner of the Domain below:
Signup IP: 184.108.40.206
Signup Date: 1/3/2018 12:26:26 PM
You may direct your DMCA or any further inquiries related to the subject Domain directly to the registrant.
If your grievance is with the domain name, we request you seek resolution through the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy («UDRP»), the Rules are available at http://www.icann.org/en/dndr/udrp/uniform-rules.htm. The UDRP is adopted by ICANN and incorporated by reference into the Registration Agreement between the registrant of the Domain and its registrar. You may apply for a UDRP complaint at http://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/.
This letter is not intended to constitute, nor shall it be deemed to constitute, a full statement of all facts, rights or claims relating to this matter, nor is it intended, nor shall it be construed as a waiver, release or relinquishment of any rights or remedies available, whether legal or equitable, all of which are hereby expressly reserved.
Regards, WhoisGuard Support
Мне вот интересно, они нарушают новые GDPR или нет?